High Performance OPC UA SDK V1.0.0 Release
The bottleneck of conventional UA SDKs is the encoder/decoder part of the OPC Foundation Stack.
This new SDK includes a new optimized stack that was developed from scratch and contains an encoder/decoder which is about ten times faster than the OPC Foundation variant.
Of course our stack is fully wire compatible with standard stacks.
- simple and easy to use ANSI C API
- low memory footprint
- configurable memory pools
- address spaces can be stored in ROM to reduce RAM requirements
- works single-threaded and asynchronous
- possibility to run using multiple processes to benefit from multi-core or multi-cpu systems; real parallelism can speed up the server
- option to run critical components like the request decoder in a sandbox
- security support: supports encryption and signing using OpenSSL or mbedTLS backend
- user management and authorization support
- includes extensive unit test framework, which helps porting the SDK to new platforms
- optional file support for loading address spaces from file (binary or XML)
- API documentation with examples and tutorials
- much more